Electional astrology is a branch of astrology that is used in order to determine auspicious times to begin new ventures or undertakings.
The premise is that the nature and future of anything that is born or initiated at a specific moment in time is reflected in the alignment of the planets at the moment that it begins.
The purpose of electional astrology, then, is to choose specific planetary alignments in the future that are more well-suited to the success of a given undertaking or project that one would like to initiate.
I am not currently seeing any new clients, but I have a list of astrologers I recommend here:
I still produce a monthly podcast on electional astrology, where I highlight the four most auspicious dates in the coming month:
I also produce an annual electional astrology report containing electional charts all 12 months:
If you want to learn my approach, I teach an online course on electional astrology.
My Approach to Electional Astrology
When a client wants to begin something that has particular importance to them, and they have some flexibility as to when to begin this new venture, they can employ my services in order to find an electional chart that would be auspicious for what they are trying to start or accomplish.
I will then examine the different configurations of the planets during the general time frame that I have been given to work with, and then choose a specific date and time for the client to begin this new venture. The end result is the selection of a specific chart that is the most suitable for what they are trying to achieve.
I utilize a mixture of ancient and modern techniques in my approach to electional astrology, and I try to strike a balance between honoring traditional methodologies while still taking into account more recent developments in the field.
How is an electional consultation conducted?
An electional astrology consultation usually consist of a written report that is emailed to the client as a PDF once it is completed.
The write-up provides you with the date and the time that has been determined as the most auspicious moment to start your venture, as well as a detailed explanation as to why I chose that specific chart from an astrological standpoint, and what its strengths and weaknesses are.
During the process of finding an electional chart I usually come up with several auspicious dates, and I will include these in the writeup, ranking them in terms of which dates are more auspicious than others. This will provide you with a few dates to chose from, and the ability to make an informed decision as to which would be the most suitable for you from a practical standpoint.
Information I Need From You
If you would like to employ my services in order to elect a chart for you then please send me an email with the following information:
- A description of the venture or undertaking that you wish to begin, as well as its significance to you.
- The time frame that I have to work within when looking for a suitable date. For example, August 1 through September 7. Usually the wider the time frame I have to work within, the better.
- The days of the week available (i.e. Monday, Tuesday, Friday), or if there are any restrictions on which days of the week can be used.
- The times during the day that are available for you to start the venture. Some types of elections are restricted to normal business hours during the day (e.g. 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM), while others could be done anytime during a 24 hour period. This needs to be specified since sometimes the best election on a given day might occur at 2:00 in the morning.
- The location of the election (i.e. city, state, and country).
- Your birth data, or the birth data of any relevant parties that are involved (date, time and place).
When the election is ready I will email you the written report in PDF format, along with the chart for the election and any other relevant documentation.
Last modified: November 12, 2022